Intro

 Petition to give Forgotten Disney More Love


Hello! Welcome to the first post on Kiara's Disney Blog! I chose the name Kiara based on my favorite Disney character Kiara from the 1998 Disney film The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride, my favorite movie of all time! So what's this blog about? Well it's going to be various Disney posts with (hopefully) a variety of content. 

I also have a petition to give Forgotten Disney more love  that I will often plug on here. It's to show Disney that we want them to acknowledge their media that isn't really talked about (The Lion King 2 Simba's Pride, Jojo's Circus, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Atlantis The Lost Empire, Treasure Planet, The Buzz on Maggie, Randy Cunningham 9th Grade Ninja, Million Dollar Duck, and MUCH more.)


So I hope you enjoy this blog! The first post is coming really soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disney Junior Fancy Nancy Coloring Sheets